This Service is only available to you if you are 18 years of age or over, hold a valid credit card issued in your name, and comply with local country restrictions/regulations. Charges for the Service will be deducted from your available credit time if you are a pre-pay customer or appear on your monthly statement if you are a pay monthly customer.
This Service does not itself allow you to place bets. We do not and are not authorised to receive, negotiate or place bets on our own account or on behalf of any third party. Your eligibility to place bets with any given Third Party Bookmaker (as defined below) following use of the Service will be assessed by that Third Party Bookmaker, and any bets you place will be governed by the terms and conditions of the separate contract that you make with that Third Party Bookmaker. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are an agreement between you, (the person who registers for the Service), and www.bestbettingsignupoffers.co.uk. It is important that you understand both the benefits and the limitations of the Service. Please read the following Terms carefully before proceeding with your registration to the Service. By registering for and using the Service you will be bound by these Terms, which will continue to apply every time you use the Service.
Acceptance of the Terms: These Terms and Conditions apply to you if you wish to access the Service via the WEB at www.bestbettingsignupoffers.co.uk (“the Site”) or via any of our mobile applications or sites. You are advised to read these Terms each time you visit the Site as they may change from time to time as we may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to use the Service. Also, when using the Service, which allows you to use software on our system to access selected online bookmakers (“Third Party Bookmakers”); you will be subject to and comply fully with the terms and charges of the Third Party Bookmakers:
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for such terms, and if you have any problems with the Third Party Bookmakers, you will contact them directly. We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide you with the relevant information at your contact request. We may at any time and without liability modify, suspend or discontinue the Sites or the Service with or without notice, for any valid technical, operational or commercial reasons. We do not guarantee or warrant that any particular feature, information and services on the Sites or the Service will be available to you at any given time. When you click the “I Agree” button on the Registration Form on any of our sites or mobile applications, you agree to these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you will not be entitled to use the Service. This agreement begins on the date you complete the registration process which incorporates these Terms and will continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms (“the Term”).
2. The Service
We agree to exercise the reasonable care and skill of a competent communications service provider. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data or other service disruptions. We will correct reported faults as soon as we reasonably can. If a fault occurs you should report the fault by email. The Service is provided without warranties or guarantees (including any warranties implied by law) unless expressly stated otherwise. The information on the Service originates from the selected Third Party Bookmakers and is updated at the time of your request. However, due to the continuous changes in the Third Party Bookmaker’s information (e.g. odds) differences between information shown and current information on the Third Party Bookmakers’ sites may occur. Any bet placed by you is placed with the Third Party Bookmaker and represents an offer to contract with the Third Party Bookmaker, not us. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the details of the bet are correct. Once the transaction has been confirmed, bets cannot be cancelled. The Third Party Bookmaker may reject the bet for any reason. If your bet is not placed or placed with the incorrect amount, we are not liable or responsible. In the event that you experience any problems with your bet or account you should contact the Third Party Bookmaker directly. If you place a bet with a Third Party Bookmaker your bet is on the basis of the odds at the time your bet is placed.
The order form is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is industry standard technology designed to prevent information in transit being intercepted. We reserve the right to amend and update security procedures without notification. Our security procedures include storage of credit card information of registered users on a server that is not accessible on the Internet. This information is encrypted for storage and processing your transaction with the Third Party Bookmakers. Notwithstanding the above security procedures, you should be aware that there are certain risks associated with Internet communications and credit card use over which we have no control.
We cannot guarantee any level of performance as regards to the use of the Service in general as poor performance can be brought about by congestion or loss of service outside of the networks managed by us.
- QUALIFICATION. In order to register for the Service you must be 18 years or over and you must hold a valid credit card issued in your name, and comply with any local country restrictions/regulations.
- PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION Before using the Service for the first time you will be required to register with us. You confirm and warrant that any information provided by you during registration must be true, complete and accurate in all respects. You must immediately inform us of any changes to the information supplied by you to us during registration. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of any service account you open. When you register for the Service you are required to provide certain personal and payment details. If you enter details of any credit card you must ensure that you are legally and otherwise fully entitled to use that card and there are available funds sufficient to cover any charges incurred by you.
- OBEY THE LAW You agree not to use the Service for illegal purposes, fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence; or to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, in breach of any third party rights for data privacy or otherwise unlawful; or to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or to send commercial advertising or promotional material; or to initiate the sending of unsolicited advertising or promotional material including without limitation junk-mail for commercial or non-commercial reasons; or other than in accordance with the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and Internet standards.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that www.bestbettingsignupoffers.co.uk and/or our licensors own all rights to this Service, the content displayed on the Service and all Service software and documentation supplied by us for your use in connection with the provision of the Service. You are only permitted to use this content as expressly authorised by the Terms. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content. Further, you agree not to and not to permit any person to disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way interfere with the Service software; or copy or modify the Service software; or create any new software partly or wholly based on the Service software; or transfer, assign or sub-license your right to use the Service software or attempt to do so.
- USE OF MARKS, MATERIALS AND SUGGESTIONS www.bestbettingsignupoffers.co.uk names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the property of www.bestbettingsignupoffers.co.uk. You are not authorised to use such names or marks in advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner.
- LICENCE We grant you a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Service, the Service software and associated documentation and to access and retrieve your account information held on websites belonging to Third Party Bookmakers, and to store such account information on our system during the Term provided always that you have the consent of such Third Party Bookmakers in relation to such access.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN PARTICULAR, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR: providing and payment for all equipment necessary for connection to the Service; accessing, obtaining or transmitting information, materials, data, communications and orders via the Service; all activities conducted through the use of any of your Service accounts, whether authorised or not; the payment for all bets or deposits ordered by you or through your Service account; evaluating the accuracy, reliability, correctness or completeness of any information and evaluating any products or services of third party bookmakers promoted on the service. your use of the Internet which is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations.